The iClock880 time & attendance and access control terminal uses ZKTeco\'s latest high performance processing platform and advanced fingerprint algorithms to improve identification speed.
K20/ID - time attendance and access control terminal with fingerprint recognition . Terminal has 3.5 \' TFT Display. Users could manage terminal\'s data through TCP / IP and USB-host for download / upload information. К20 could work with software such ZKTime.Net 3.0, ZKAccess 3.5.
The MB460 is a cutting-edge device that incorporates ZK\'s superior fingerprint and face recognition capabilities. Face, fingerprint, card, password, and combinations of these techniques, as well as basic access control capabilities, are all supported. The user verification process takes less than a second, which speeds up the access process.
- Ultra-large capacity of facial templates for 1:N verification: 30,000 (standard); max. 50,000 (optional)
- Huge capacity of palm templates; 1:N - 5,000 palm templates
- Anti-spoofing algorithm against print attack (laser, color and B/W photos), videos
- 3.0″ TFT LCD
- Fingerprint Capacity: 3,200
- Log Capacity: 120,000
- Communication: USB Host, USB Client, TCP/IP
- Standard Functions: DST, Self Service Query, T9 Input, Schedule Bell, SSR and Network Report
- Optional Functions: ID/MF module, UPS, ADMS
- Multiple International Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Farsi
- Free Management Software ZKTime5.0
The ZKteco K40 is a cutting-edge biometric fingerprint reader for access control. It has become one of ZKTeco\'s most popular devices, thanks to its high-performance firmware functions and compact design. It works with ZKTeco\'s newest firmware, which includes a user-friendly UI and customizable user privilege settings for multi-level management. Both the hardware platform and the firmware have been optimized. TCP/IP, USB host, built-in battery, simple access control or external bell, SSR report in excel formats are the features of the gadget. WDMS is supported.
G3 is a multi-biometric identification terminal which features ZKTeco’s innovation Silk ID fingerprint sensor technology. With the world’s cutting-edge 3D Neuron Fingerprint Algorithm, it precisely authenticates dry, wet, or rough fingerprints efficiently and accurately. Infrared technology enables the device to function automatically when fingerprints are detected. With the latest facial algorithm, it supports fake face detection.