The TF1700 is one of the world\'s smallest Ethernet-based fingerprint terminals, with IP65 waterproof housing and features for access control and time attendance. The TF1700 offers extra durability in harsh conditions such as outdoor environments, thanks to its IP65-rated rugged waterproof and dustproof structure. It\'s made for stand-alone applications such the home, office, shop, garage, factory, and so on.
The ZK3969 is a multi-biometric time attendance and access control device with a capacity of 400 fingerprints and 200 faces.
Device and Software Display Language: English (By default) Optional Device languages: Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italia, Arabic, etc.
Ultra thin Time & Attendance and Access Control device with precise, reliable and super fast fingerprint matching. Available in black or white.
ZKTeco F7-C is an IP based fingerprint terminal with both Network and Standalone operation modes. It is connectible with ZKAccess 3.5 software for access control and time attendance management. With Wiegand output, F7-C is flexible to connect with ZK or any 3rd party controllers as a slave reader.
- Visible Light Facial Recognition
- Anti-spoofing algorithm against almost all kinds of print attack (laser, color and B/W photos), videos attack and 3D mask attack
- Multiple verification methods: Face / Palm / Card / Password
- Available card modules: ID / IC / HID / iClass / Felica / Desfire EV1 / EV2 / Legic
SpeedFace-V5L Series using intelligent engineering facial recognition algorithms and the latest computer vision technology. It supports Fingerprint, facial and palm verification with large capacity and speedy recognition, also the facial camera support QR code with Mobile APP, as well as improves security performance in all aspects.
The KF1000 series is a cutting-edge visible light facial recognition reader designed for use with InBio series biometric controllers. It offers one of the fastest, most stable, and most accurate facial recognition experiences available in the market.
- Ultra-large capacity of facial templates for 1:N verification: 30,000 (standard); max. 50,000 (optional)
- Huge capacity of palm templates; 1:N - 5,000 palm templates
- Anti-spoofing algorithm against print attack (laser, color and B/W photos), videos
ProCapture-T is an access control terminal applying the most advanced SilkID fingerprint
sensor. Its outstanding performance provides a high identification rate towards dry, wet and
rough fingers, being capable to detect alive finger for a higher security level.